3.5 Google Sign In Setup for Android
- Go to firebase console>your project>authentication>Sign-in-method and enable both email/password and google and save it.
- You have to configure some stuff for google sign-in. Go to the Google Cloud Console.
- Make sure you are signed in with the same account with which you have created the Firebase project.
- Also, make sure that on the top-left corner, your project is selected for which you are filling this consent.
- Go to the Credentials → OAuth consent screen tab and start filling out the form.
- Enter Application name, Application logo & Support email.
- In all these places, you have to enter the same link starting with http:// then your app domain name which I have marked with green below.
- Click on Save. That's it. You have completed your google sign-in & email setup.